Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another simple start

A turn of a key

Rumble of an engine

Down goes the pedal

Wheels locked in place

Checking to see enough space

Gears change

En to Dee

Hell it could even be from 1 to 3

Momentum gathers

Speed picks up

Adrenaline rush

Oh it's giving me that push

I see the needle

First glance at 60

Next glance at 80

Hell let me see it go to 90

It's just the start

Gas is full

Highway is empty

What a start

To a simple drive


-This is a poem on my friend Darren's old ass blogspot that he hasn't used in a year lol. Anyways, we were sitting around in my kitchen reading poems and he showed me this. It inspired me to create my own blog and post new poems, news, songs and daily routine bullshit. Enjoy to those who read my blog.

-Janno-


No comments:

Post a Comment